Front Desk Check-in Hours
Wednesday: 8am - 6pm
Thursday: 7:30am - 7:30pm
Friday: 7:30am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 7:30am - 3pm
- Standard Registration - $275
The registration form also allows you to sign up for pre-conference workshops and the research satellite, which are both free with registration.
Registration includes Friday and Saturday lunches, Thursday evening appetizers, and Friday evening banquet.
Breakfast vouchers available for Wednesday through Sunday, and additional banquet tickets for guests are also available.
Some attendees may be eligible for a CAUSE grant for free or reduced registration. Apply here:
The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel
- The group block has been released back to the general pool of rooms.
- There are still rooms in supply at the Penn Stater, but the conference group rate is no longer available.
- Some days are still available at the beginning and end of conference in short supply.
Plan Your Travel
- Opening session and dinner starts on Thursday June 1st at 6:30 p.m.
- The closing session will occur on Saturday June 3rd from 2:30 to 3:15 p.m.
- Pre-conference workshops begin Tuesday, May 30th
- The State College airport is served by American (from Philadelphia), Delta (from New York, LaGuardia), and United (from Chicago and Newark). Airports within driving distance of State College:
- Harrisburg - 100 miles
- Pittsburgh - 150 miles
- Baltimore - 180 miles
- Philadelphia - 200 miles